Handmade Oriental rug
122 x 79cm (4'0 x 2'7)
This Fine Afghan Samarkand is a fabulous example of this type of piece. Autumnal colours are adding warmth to this lovely little rug.
We have been very lucky to obtain some of these finely woven Afghan Samarkand rugs. They are part of a very small production which is relatively new and is proving to be very successful. There is just something about the over all look, the vibrancy of the colours and the striking fusion between the modern and the traditional.
We recommend the use of an underlay with this product:
- Pile: 100% Wool
- Vacuum using suction only Please do not vacuum fringes
- We recommend an underlay to prolong the life of your rug and to protect against possible dye transfer.
- Spot Cleaning:
- Blot spills with absorbent cloths, do not rub or use detergent cleaning products. Spot clean with minimal liquid using soap-based products, preferably using the froth or lather.
- Full Clean:
- Specialist Cleaning only.
- Country of Origin:
- Country of Distribution:
Our policy lasts 14 calendar days from the day after you receive all goods in an order. Once you've cancelled an order you then have a further 14 days to send the goods back. Once the returned goods have been received then we will arrange a full refund. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be securely packaged in weatherproof material (i.e. strong plastic)
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 10 Church Street, Tewkesbury, GLS, GL20 5PA, United Kingdom.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 10 Church Street, Tewkesbury, GLS, GL20 5PA, United Kingdom.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.